Sunday 9 October 2011

Photoshop

Here are the results of my Photoshop session - this is a first time and a combination of on-line tutorials and a bit of advice from Flik and I really got going. Speeded up considerably just by adding layers and switching them on and off. I need to write down the process as sometimes I missed a step and then couldn't work out why it wasn't doing what I wanted it to do.
I can see where the pictures could be improved, more precise cutting around the objects would enhance them, but it was a time limited exercise and I wanted to complete the task of four pictures.
I'm looking forward to learning what else this programme can do, I've looked at some of the other blogs and love some of the effects Phil put on, e.g. transparency - this is going to be a lot of fun.

My mum sat on an elevated step, she would be terrified!
Tiny model... the detail of the hand cutout is not brilliant but I like the overall effect
Hello, hello, hello, a roadblock 
The career ladder

No comments:

Post a Comment