Tuesday 21 February 2012

Back to reality

Another good day in the studio yesterday working out the hard landscaping which I now need to draw up. I need to make a model of the 1:500 so a trip to Hobbycraft this morning and I'm all set to get on with it this afternoon. I have a south facing studio in the garden and this morning it was lovely and sunny, now I'm ready to go out there and the sun has disappeared!

My studio, no-one's allowed to call it a shed
It's great for painting, drawing, model making. I have a radio, kettle and a heater - what could be better?
A good lecture on planting which we're looking at in more detail now, need to get a planting palette together for next Monday, I do have some ideas that I included in the A3 but it needs developing and expanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment