Wednesday 14 March 2012

A photoshop mystery...

When I was doing a section in photoshop the other day I somehow managed to get a swatch that I'd made of the sky on the paintbrush to do the background, it was an accident but I liked it and so wanted to repeat it - the problem is I don't have a clue as to how the swatch ended up on the paintbrush and I'm in the time wasting zone so have had to park it. (I now have a time-wasting zone, based on Jamie's SUMO principle)

So, this is a plea for help, if anyone out there knows how to do this and can let me know I would be very grateful as it would be good if my skies looked similar in appearance.

Section AA, I'd like to repeat the sky. The trees are a little big - or as Julia F said 'in your dreams! -
I can work on them
Interim crit next Monday so am working through the list of what to pin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment