Thursday 1 March 2012

Hard Landscaping

Finalising the hardmaterials for the masterplan. I'm using resin bound gravel for the surface and want to inset waves of colour, I've not worked with this before so I went along to AddaGrip in Uckfield - quite local to me  - and they couldn't have been more helpful. I took the design along and we talked through it, how certain edges could be retained etc. it was really interesting, for a moment it felt like the plan was live! They gave me sample boards and brochures. In their offices they have a lot of the product on display so you can see and feel the differences between each one. A very useful trip.

Samples of the regular colours available for resin bound gravel

Samples of the colours available to make patterns etc, in the main surface

No comments:

Post a Comment