Sunday 22 April 2012

Rendered Design Plan

I've made a start on the design plan and decided I would wait for feedback tomorrow as to if it's working or not. I quite like the colours, on screen they have a real intensity which is often the case with the light at the seaside, but sometimes this is lost in the printing and can look quite different on paper.

The grey surface is laid in setts but this looks way too busy when I put it on this plan so not sure the best way to show them, a question for tomorrow. It's also missing people and bench detail but it is a work in progress.

So final crit tomorrow - I really can't believe it is here already - quite sad as it means we're getting near to the end of the course, one thing's for sure, I'm going to miss the people and the work and the focus... have to get a job!

Part rendered 1:50

No comments:

Post a Comment