Sunday 13 November 2011

Wood Wharf Sketches, A1 etc.

Spent the weekend in Sketchup and Photoshop, with limited success. I put the sketchup into layers which was a big help, but cannot get the base plan layer to colour in, worse still, I don't know why! I have the start of a sketch and it needs a lot more work to make it look acceptable. I have taken 2 views and put them on the A1. I did try to put the sketch into photoshop and realised when I got it in there I didn't know how to enhance it. I am so frustrated.

I've assembled an A1 to pin up tomorrow, the layout can be improved, I know it needs so much more but hopefully by the end of tomorrow Jamie will have given some top tips, I could do with half an hour in the digi studio with someone explaining the sequence step by step, in Sketch up and Photoshop.

I'm excited by the programmes and the potential of what they can do, so I'll keep chipping away.

1st draft for the A1 pin up

No comments:

Post a Comment