Tuesday 31 January 2012

Masterplanning 4

Really enjoyed the studio day yesterday, working into the detail of the 1:500 and resolving the issues. Got some detailed comments from Paula (thank you) which enabled me to see what the problem was with the steps and then move on with a solution.

Appreciate the extra week for the A3 and Jamie's feedback, I can get that finished now to what I hope will be a reasonable standard.

The 1:200 area has been selected and now more levels of detail are added which somehow makes me feel more comfortable. The 1:2000 was a scale I'd not worked in before so had to keep reminding myself how big everything really was - a planted border the size of a tennis court! Now I have a sense of the scale so am hoping it will help in the refining at 1:200. Will work through refining some of the issues this week.

Woke up this morning to a light dusting of snow - very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment