Saturday 7 January 2012

Running

I like going out running, it keeps me sane! It's good thinking time. I've been doing some photoshop rendering and have a sore neck and shoulder from all the fiddly painting in and to be honest not getting anywhere very fast, so while I was out running this morning I was thinking there must be a better way - I can't believe all you good Photoshoppers spend as long as I do filling colour in. Then -  a bit of a light bulb moment - when we made our own bucketfill patterns all we did was select and define pattern so why wouldn't this work on patterns created in Photoshop? Well, of course it does. So back into Vectorworks - make sure all the lines are connected and no fill in the shapes and voila! Sometimes the penny takes a while to drop - but at least I get there in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment